All 15 art Reviews

Halloween Raper Halloween Raper

I wouldn't expect to see such a pristine puckering pie-hole poltergeist in a pumpkin patch this part of the evening.
I'm curious about this piece and it's title.
Is he the Halloween Raper? Or is he simply the embodiment of Halloween and the Raper is the viewer? And if Halloween is the rapee, but he wants to be raped, is it still Raping Halloween?
His Freddy Kreuger-style gauntlet is representative of power and dominance to me as he squeezes his giant, luscious, Mandarin-esque asscheek and exposes his greasy back-pussy. I'm wondering what's that smell?

Kalverin responds:

I love the way you described those words. He is the halloween skin for reaper in overwatch so I decided to make a pun of him.

Gothsona rape 3 Gothsona rape 3

Wow.
Such a fantastic way to close this chapter in the Gothsona saga.
Kinda sad to see such a captivating tale of love and betrayal come to an end.

Kalverin responds:

Thank you so much for sticking around to the end, although I dont think I saw "love and betrayal" maybe next time heh xD

Gothsona rape 2 Gothsona rape 2

I can't tell where Gothsona's head/neck/body connect in the first 2 panels.
Also the dude fucking him has his dick growing out of his abdomen.

Please continue this series.

Kalverin responds:

Thank you ill keep that in mind!

Gothsona Rape Gothsona Rape

I have many questions.
But mostly, what is Gothsona?

Kalverin responds:

Gothsona is an oc I created because I couldnt find any other character to draw. Also I wanted to try something new

Horse taming Horse taming

You have truly outdone yourself this time.

Kalverin responds:

outdone???!!! im just gettin started!

Metal Gear Strip 2 Sideops Metal Gear Strip 2 Sideops

Cool

Thank you!

D Dick Dog D Dick Dog

I haven't played The Phantom Pain, so I'm not sure if this is canon.
Spoilers?

Kalverin responds:

LOL! I cant name a game where the protagonist engages in bestiality.

lethal geralt lethal geralt

Cool

Franklin the Purple Turtle... With LEAN! Franklin the Purple Turtle... With LEAN!

Didn't know Frankie fucked with the Sizzurp.
He's got that backwards hand action goin' on too.

T-RIP-T responds:

Lol, thats what that Sizzurp does to you.

Celia breast expnasion 2017 Celia breast expnasion 2017

First I want to say that I really enjoy the background art. The reflection in the pool is well done, and the clouds are nicely rendered.
As for the character, I'm not sure if this is a fanart piece, or one of your own original characters, but the proportions are all over the place. Her head is massive, her legs appear too long and awkwardly positioned, and her arms are short and seem snapped backward at an odd angle, almost as if the rapid expansion of her breasts caused this. (Airbag style)
Overall, not a bad piece but I really wish you hadn't given up on it like you said.